People liked it, so lets do it again. Today I learned ...
* Google's Chromebooks outsold Apple laptops by a significant margin in Q1 2016. This is significant.
* Chromebooks will soon be able to run Android apps available from the Google Play Store.
* Illinois House has passed a bill that decriminalises marijuana. Next step, emulate Colorado please.
* Medical Marijuana is still a debate being mostly ignored in NZ. Why?
* John Berry of the Beastie Boys died today. He was 53. :-(
* I think Kanye must be the first person to stop Ellen talking for more than 5 minutes.
* Kanye is still a complete idiot. Goodbye to future promotion on Ellen's shows.
* ISIS is probably what killed MS804. What a surprise. Not.
* Protestors in Paris are burning police cars... With the police still inside.
* In an effort to improve flagging service attendance, the Church of Scotland is apparently going to start hosting services on Skype. So you can be bored on a Sunday. At home.